ADB USB Drivers
Download ADB USB drivers for your Android smartphone. You will find ADB USB drivers on this page, just check below down.
How to Install ADB USB Driver?
Installing ADB USB Driver is a very easy task if you don’t know how to install this USB driver then simply follow the below guide. You can install this driver by two different methods. The first method is direct installing & the Second method is manually installing. Let’s check both approaches if installing ADB USB Driver.
Method 1: Direct Installation
NOW, Download & Extract USB Driver on your Windows PC. Only run the Exe File you just have to give proper direction by doing Next > Next > Finish. That All! Congratulation! You have successfully installed the ADB USB Driver.
Method 2: Manual Installation
In Case any driver does not have an executable file for installation then you have to install this driver manually. This approach is also the same just you have to give a path of driver stored on your computer.
- Download & Unzip Your USB Driver in any folder of your computer.
- Now connect your smartphone to your PC.
- Right-click your computer icon or use the F10 Key to open.
- Then select “Manage.” Now select “Device Manager.”
- In this section, you will see your Android device with a Question mark. That means USB drivers are not installed yet!
- Now you have to the right click this option and select the Update Driver Software option from this menu.
- The next step is you have to select Browse From My Computer and give the path of the folder where this driver is Unzipped.
- Only, Click Next the driver update will start, and it will finish in the next few minutes.
Awesome! ADB USB Driver is successfully installed on your Windows PC.