In this post, you can easily download and install the ADB Driver and CDC driver to your computer. If you are using Android smartphones and you need to transfer the files to your phone and your Windows PC, and if you are updating your smartphone by computer, The steps shown above are the general CDC Mobile used for transferring data to pc and from pc to phone.
Here there are also cases VCOM Preloader and ADB driver used for performing ADB driver tasks. so you need to download the drivers for the android phone and also download the
software on your PC, Here In this article, Provide the download links that you can easily Download the CDC Driver and how to install it on your Pc or Laptop successfully.
Android CDC Driver Windows Download
Step by step to Install CDC Driver On Your PC
these steps and install the Android CDC Driver.
1. Here, you should “Download the Android CDC Driver and Extract” the CDC driver to your Windows PC.
2. Now your computer is prepared to Extract, so you should “Open Device Manager” on your PC, ( open device manager > Press Win + R to launch Run Command > In Run Command
Window type devmgmt.msc and Hit OK Button).
3. you are sure to your computer is working Good so Once Device Manager is Launched.
Click on your PC Name, and you are select PC name “device manager”
4. Keep it up, Now you can see the Click option so you can “Click on Action menu” and Select Add Legacy Hardware.
5. Here you are going to the “Hardware and Update Wizard“, Click to the “Browse” to locate the Android USB Driver software and then click “Next” In the Add Hardware Wizard,
Click on Next Button.
6. You are going Good, Next step, select the option and Install the Hardware under common hardware types > and Click on Next Button.
7. Now, Click the Have Disk Button > Locate the Android CDC Driver (Android_Gadget_CDC_driver.inf) to your PC.
8. Click Next to continue now.
9. Now, Again Click on the “Next” button.
10. Now, you can see the “Windows Security Dialog Box”. Under Windows Security Dialog Box, so you should Select Install this driver software anyway.
11. Only, Click Next the Android CDC driver will be Install on your PC and it will finish in the next few minutes.
12. Now, “Click” to Finish
13. Awesome! Android CDC Driver is successfully installed and listed in the device manager on your Windows PC.
Good, you will successfully download and install the Android CDC Driver for your smartphones and Computer or laptops, and if you are to download and install the KingRoot Android
The application so leaves the comment below.
I’m here to guide you about KingRoot Android Application, and How to Download and Install KingRoot Android Application.