Download Android USB Driver
If you are observing for the genuine smartphones USB drivers. You have come to the right page, you find LG L90 Dual D410 USB driver. In this article, you will find LG L90 Dual D410 USB driver for your smartphone. Click the download button to take free LG L90 Dual D410 USB driver. Here we are provided free download LG L90 Dual D410 USB driver for all smartphone. Follow the step-by-step guide to installing the USB driver on your PC or Laptop. Once you have installed LG L90 Dual D410 driver successfully then you can easily connect your smartphone to your PC.
Here, we have provided 2 USB drivers for your LG L90 Dual D410 Android device on this page.
Download LG L90 Dual D410 USB Driver
|USB Driver Type||ADB Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Secure your device to a computer|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download|
Download LG L90 Dual D410 Qualcomm Driver
|USB Driver Type||Qualcomm Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Flashing stock firmware on your device|
|File Size||11.00 MB|
|Qualcomm Driver link||Download|
Watch Video Tutorial About ADB USB Driver
How to Install the USB Driver for Android Devices on Windows?
- Download and then you need to extract the Android USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then go to Control Panel -> Device Manager (Choose Device Manager).
- Now on the top side of the Device Manager window, you will find your computer name, then right click on it then choose to “Add legacy hardware”.
- Choose “Next”
- Then choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), then click on“Next”
- Choose Show All Devices and then click the “Next” button again.
- Click the “Have Disk” button.
- Now click the “Browse” button to locate the Android USB Driver you previously extracted to your computer from the step 1 -> android_winusb.inf then click on Open.
- Click “OK” now.
- On this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose “Android Composite ADB Interface”.
- Finish guys.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing Android ADB driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the computer successfully.