How to Enable USB Debugging in Alcatel U5 5044T
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Alcatel U5 5044T.To start enabling USB debugging on your Alcatel U5 5044T follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Alcatel U5 5044T
- Go to App drawer on your Alcatel U5 5044T
- On your Alcatel U5 5044T,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Alcatel U5 5044T
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Alcatel U5 5044T device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Alcatel U5 5044T Android device
Do comment below about Alcatel U5 5044T Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.