How to Enable USB Debugging in Allview A9 Lite
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Allview A9 Lite.To start enabling USB debugging on your Allview A9 Lite follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Allview A9 Lite
- Go to App drawer on your Allview A9 Lite
- On your Allview A9 Lite,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Allview A9 Lite
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Allview A9 Lite device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Allview A9 Lite Android device
Do comment below about Allview A9 Lite Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.