How to Enable USB Debugging in Doogee Mix Plus
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Doogee Mix Plus.To start enabling USB debugging on your Doogee Mix Plus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Doogee Mix Plus
- Go to App drawer on your Doogee Mix Plus
- On your Doogee Mix Plus,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Doogee Mix Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Doogee Mix Plus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Doogee Mix Plus Android device
Do comment below about Doogee Mix Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.