How to Enable USB Debugging in Doogee X7 Pro
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Doogee X7 Pro.To start enabling USB debugging on your Doogee X7 Pro follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Doogee X7 Pro
- Go to App drawer on your Doogee X7 Pro
- On your Doogee X7 Pro,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Doogee X7 Pro
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Doogee X7 Pro device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Doogee X7 Pro Android device
Do comment below about Doogee X7 Pro Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.