How to Enable USB Debugging in Lenovo Tab 7
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Lenovo Tab 7.To start enabling USB debugging on your Lenovo Tab 7 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Lenovo Tab 7
- Go to App drawer on your Lenovo Tab 7
- On your Lenovo Tab 7,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Lenovo Tab 7
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Lenovo Tab 7 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Lenovo Tab 7 Android device
Do comment below about Lenovo Tab 7 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.