How to Enable USB Debugging in Motorola Moto E5
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Motorola Moto E5.To start enabling USB debugging on your Motorola Moto E5 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Motorola Moto E5
- Go to App drawer on your Motorola Moto E5
- On your Motorola Moto E5,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Motorola Moto E5
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Motorola Moto E5 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Motorola Moto E5 Android device
Do comment below about Motorola Moto E5 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.