How to Enable USB Debugging in Nokia Lumia 1520
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Nokia Lumia 1520.To start enabling USB debugging on your Nokia Lumia 1520 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nokia Lumia 1520
- Go to App drawer on your Nokia Lumia 1520
- On your Nokia Lumia 1520,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nokia Lumia 1520
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Nokia Lumia 1520 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Nokia Lumia 1520 Android device
Do comment below about Nokia Lumia 1520 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.