How to Enable USB Debugging in Nokia Lumia Icon
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Nokia Lumia Icon.To start enabling USB debugging on your Nokia Lumia Icon follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nokia Lumia Icon
- Go to App drawer on your Nokia Lumia Icon
- On your Nokia Lumia Icon,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nokia Lumia Icon
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Nokia Lumia Icon device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Nokia Lumia Icon Android device
Do comment below about Nokia Lumia Icon Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.