How to Enable USB Debugging in Nokia X plus
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Nokia X plus.To start enabling USB debugging on your Nokia X plus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Nokia X plus
- Go to App drawer on your Nokia X plus
- On your Nokia X plus,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Nokia X plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Nokia X plus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Nokia X plus Android device
Do comment below about Nokia X plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.