How to Enable USB Debugging in Oppo CPH1819
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Oppo CPH1819.To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo CPH1819 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo CPH1819
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo CPH1819
- On your Oppo CPH1819,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo CPH1819
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Oppo CPH1819 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo CPH1819 Android device
Do comment below about Oppo CPH1819 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.