How to Enable USB Debugging in Oppo F9
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Oppo F9.To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo F9 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo F9
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo F9
- On your Oppo F9,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo F9
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Oppo F9 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo F9 Android device
Do comment below about Oppo F9 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.