How to Enable USB Debugging in Oppo R17 Pro
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Oppo R17 Pro.To start enabling USB debugging on your Oppo R17 Pro follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Oppo R17 Pro
- Go to App drawer on your Oppo R17 Pro
- On your Oppo R17 Pro,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Oppo R17 Pro
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Oppo R17 Pro device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Oppo R17 Pro Android device
Do comment below about Oppo R17 Pro Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.