How to Enable USB Debugging in QMobile Noir X1S
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,QMobile Noir X1S.To start enabling USB debugging on your QMobile Noir X1S follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in QMobile Noir X1S
- Go to App drawer on your QMobile Noir X1S
- On your QMobile Noir X1S,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your QMobile Noir X1S
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your QMobile Noir X1S device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your QMobile Noir X1S Android device
Do comment below about QMobile Noir X1S Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.