How to Enable USB Debugging in Samsung Z4
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Samsung Z4.To start enabling USB debugging on your Samsung Z4 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Samsung Z4
- Go to App drawer on your Samsung Z4
- On your Samsung Z4,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Samsung Z4
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Samsung Z4 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Samsung Z4 Android device
Do comment below about Samsung Z4 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.