How to Enable USB Debugging in Tecno C9 Pro
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Tecno C9 Pro.To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno C9 Pro follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno C9 Pro
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno C9 Pro
- On your Tecno C9 Pro,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno C9 Pro
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Tecno C9 Pro device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno C9 Pro Android device
Do comment below about Tecno C9 Pro Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.