How to Enable USB Debugging in Tecno I7
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Tecno I7.To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno I7 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno I7
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno I7
- On your Tecno I7,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno I7
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Tecno I7 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno I7 Android device
Do comment below about Tecno I7 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.