How to Enable USB Debugging in Tecno L8 Plus
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,Tecno L8 Plus.To start enabling USB debugging on your Tecno L8 Plus follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in Tecno L8 Plus
- Go to App drawer on your Tecno L8 Plus
- On your Tecno L8 Plus,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your Tecno L8 Plus
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your Tecno L8 Plus device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your Tecno L8 Plus Android device
Do comment below about Tecno L8 Plus Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.