How to Enable USB Debugging in VIVO V11
On this page,you will learn to enable USB debugging of your Android device i.e.,VIVO V11.To start enabling USB debugging on your VIVO V11 follow the steps below.
Steps to enable USB debugging in VIVO V11
- Go to App drawer on your VIVO V11
- On your VIVO V11,go to Settings→About Device/Phone
- You will have to look for Build Number of your VIVO V11
- Just tap over build number section about 7 to 10 times
- After tapping over build number,your VIVO V11 device will display popup message saying that “you are now a developer”
- This will simply,unlock Developer Options menu in your VIVO V11 Android device
Do comment below about VIVO V11 Android device if you have any problems while enabling USB debugging.